A message from the Research in Science Club
Uber president/founder William Li '21
@ 5:00 pm, April 16th
- Virtual judging is officially complete. Thank you to all participants!
- Dr. Alan Rigby from HiberCell announced as keynote speaker! Join us April 16th :)
- Official Science Fair Schedule posted here! Good luck with judging on Monday and Tuesday.
- Judging schedules released and sent to all participants and judges. Let us know any issues or concerns.
- Check out a project submission walk through here.
- Fair Registration is now CLOSED. Good luck to all participants!
- Project Submission is now LIVE! Upload your videos here before April 5th!
- See Project Submission Details attached. Start working on your videos!
-The tentative Science Fair Schedule has been released! See it above.
-Judge Registration is open. Please help out here!
-Student Registration is now LIVE! Sign-up here before March 22nd. [CLOSED]
-Science Fair Date announced as April 16th!
Registration & Details
Registration is now closed. Good luck to all participants!
After registering students must submit their projects at this link before April 5th. Submissions are required to include a full project title and a 4-6 minute recorded presentation. More details about the project submissions, fair components, and judging criteria can be viewed here.
Registered fair participants will receive judging details vai the email they registered with in early April. Judging times are from 3-6 pm on April 12th and 13th. Each project will receive a ~15 minute time chunk for question-and-answer evaluation.
Current high school upperclassmen, undergraduates, and adults who work in STEM are encouraged to help out as judges. Judging will take place virtually via Google Meets on April 12th and 13th. Judges can register and see more details here. [CLOSED]
ROAD TO THE SCIENCE FAIR!
Future Leaders in the Science Field
Friends of Delbarton!